Seasonal Dispatch and Customer Service Support (HUNT Bike Wheels)
HUNT Bike Wheels/ The Rider Firm USA
Dispatch/CS Support (Seasonal position)
For USA applications, please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) to USACareers@HuntBikeWheels.com
Hourly Rate: Commensurate with Experience
At the Rider Firm we are all devoted cyclists and we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service. We put ourselves in the position of the rider we’re speaking with and aim to ensure that every single person we speak with comes away with an outstanding experience. As we serve riders who buy direct from our websites, and those who buy through dedicated local bike shops it is essential that we build strong relationships with each of the customers we look after.
Role and Responsibilities
- Providing a truly outstanding level of customer service.
- Discussing technical questions and service topics with customers by phone, live chat and email.
- To work with a small committed team to look after riders.
- Communicate with customers in a polite and understanding way.
- Pull, pack and ship product based on daily orders.
- Collaborate with all departments to offer support as needed(Bike shop experience is a bonus)
- The opportunity to put-forward improvements to our service and products that will benefit riders.
Working hours and location
- The role is primarily based in our office in Boulder, Colorado.
- This seasonal position is ideally for a full time candidate. Between 30 - 40 hours per week.
- This is a seasonal position and full time work would not be guaranteed going into the fall.
- The opportunity for retention is a possibility (based on performance) and can be discussed.
- Monday-Friday 8-5 work hours, may be flexible depending on volume and workload needs. Potential opportunity for some evening or weekend shifts.
If this sounds interesting, please reach out with your CV attached in an email and we look forward to meeting!
Your application has been successfully submitted.