Customer Success/Marketing Coordinator
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Are you looking for an opportunity to grow your digital marketing skill set and serve USA Cycling's membership? We have a role available and here's what we're looking for below:
- Interact on a daily basis with members of our broad and diverse cycling community, working to provide the highest level of customer service.
- Actively work to resolve customer membership inquiries, complaints and refund generation as needed under the direction of the Customer Service Success Lead.
- Provide backup support to the Customer Success Lead as needed.
- Perform data entry and record processing work as required, including membership applications, creation of UCI ID’s and printing physical licenses for members.
- Cross-functional work on data cleanup in conjunction with IT department for auto renewal throughout the 12-month rolling calendar period.
- Manage membership email lists, provide input on content and send email blasts to our membership as needed.
- Give feedback on new techniques and approaches to best serve the cycling community.
- Assist with scheduling calls/virtual meetings for the Marketing team
- Grow your digital marketing skill set through by providing support as needed on projects related to the USAC website, newsletters, social content and other digital assets
- Regularly research latest marketing trends and find best ways to promote brands
- Research media marketing strategy and ways to engage/-increase media presence
- Perform these and other duties as assigned
- Generally requires industry knowledge of sports (cycling a plus!)
- Work background in a membership based organization with a strong focus on customer service
- Clear, concise, professional verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment, with the ability to navigate high-stress situations and keep composure
- Ability to manage several projects simultaneously
- Familiarity with social media platforms including Facebook and Strava
- Experience managing basic website content
- Demonstrate the ability to work within a team and independently as well
- Positive, can-do attitude with ability to be creative in overcoming resource limitations
- A continuous learner who enjoys innovation and creativity
- Ability to think critically about priorities and make smart trade-offs
- Attention to detail and show commitment to quality results
- Excellent verbal/written presentation and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional work hours including some weekends and holidays
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Compensation and Benefits:
o This is a full-time non-exempt position that will be based in Colorado Springs, CO
- Base salary for this position is $14-15/hour paid on a semi-monthly basis
- Comprehensive total rewards package (Medical/Dental/Vision/Health Savings Account/403(b)/Paid Holidays/PTO/Onsite Micro Gym), an exciting work environment and inclusive culture
USA Cycling is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.