Rider Experience Agent
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) North American Holding is firmly in growth mode. In 2021, SSU entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest Sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US. In December 2021, SIGNA Sports United successfully floated on to the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company. In February 2022, we hired a seasoned industry leader and entrepreneur to lead the acceleration of our bike operations. Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new Brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers, and integrating with digital sports communities. Our tennis and bike teams along with the support of our Holding group, made up of Finance, Technology, and Human Resources, are leading SSU’s growth in the US.
Our North American Bike business is united by passion, and not just our passion for riding. It’s a passion for our riders, for our people, and for growth. We love to innovate, give our teams the space to do what they love and the support to do it well. As bike passionistas, we believe our mission can and should be an adventure. Join our dynamic team, chart your journey, and leave your mark! As part of our team, you will get to live your passion.
Our Rider Experience Agents are the lifeblood of our brands and business. They are the first point of contact for our riders and are the reason riders return to our brands and sites. Through a core competency in product expertise and a true passion to differentiate the rider experience we drive customer retention and increase purchase frequency. Our Rider Experience team will deliver our riders a ride glove, red carpet, concierge level experience whether they are purchasing their first bike, asking for product or gear advice, or assembling their custom dream build. If they roll, they’re a rider. Building relationships through seamless communications, critical thinking, problem solving, expert ownership, and sharing a passion for bikes will drive our world-class service. Rider Experience Agents will own all aspect of rider contacts from phone, email, chat, SMS, and social media to ensure all rider needs are met and their problems solved. High touch next level rider service is who we are. We pride ourselves on our gear and technical knowledge, as well as a love of the activities they are used for.
NOTE: This role requires Saturday hours from 9:00AM - 5:30PM Mountain Time
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Understand the needs, goals, and aspirations of our riders
- Advise our riders in choosing the best gear for their needs and offering to place the order
- Manage both incoming and outgoing rider contacts through phone, chat, email, SMS, and other contact channels
- Convert rider contacts and inquiries into sales through exceptional service and overall experience
- Answer rider gear and tech questions
- Submit orders for riders and general account help
- Assist riders with navigating our web sites, including product filters, policy pages, returns/exchanges, and other self-service inquiries
- Recommend appropriate add-on items and relevant services to ensure the best possible ride experience for our riders
- Offer direct rider warranty support for our owned and in-house brands
- Solve problems with a rider-first mentality
- Travel to industry events and represent the brands
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- 2-3 years in a sales and/or customer service representative role; within bike industry preferred
- Passionate cyclist who truly embodies the cyclist way of life a plus
- An amazing attitude, and incredible aptitude, willingness, and ability to take care of customers
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Critical thinking problem solver
- Ability to perform simple math
- General ability in Microsoft Office systems, and overall computer competency
- If working remote, proof of a high-speed internet connection and stable work environment free from distractions are required
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
NOTE: This role is an hourly non-exempt role and requires Saturday hours from 9:00AM - 5:30PM Mountain Time.
Signa Sports United, North America Bike
As bike passionistas, we believe our mission can and should be an adventure.