Transition Outpost Mechanic
Members of the Outpost Service team are the face of Transition Bike Company to all our visiting and local customers. Outpost Mechanics will be working directly with local and visiting customers assisting them with repairs, bike builds, suspension work, and bike set up. The Outpost Service Team works directly with the Product Development and Warranty teams both with quality control of Transition Bike Company product and training.
- Perform repairs on customer and Demo fleet bikes
- Build new bikes for the sales floor and customers
- Perform service writing and bike check ins
- Communicate with customers about repairs and status of work orders
- Provide back up to the sales staff when needed
- Process warranties with both internally and with outside companies
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ Years Experience working in a bike shop as a bicycle mechanic
- Suspension, disc brake and bearing overhaul experience
- Must have, or be eligible to earn, a valid M.A.S.T permit to serve Alcohol
- Ability to work weekends
- Must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Bellingham, WA.
Location: Transition headquarters, Bellingham, WA. This is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full Time, Salary + Benefits. Compensation $41.6k.
Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance, supplemental accident insurance, matching retirement program, discounts on bikes and accessories.