Customer Service Representative
Transition Bicycle Company is looking for a high energy, positive human to join our customer service team. We prioritize customer service here at Transition and are looking for a person who thoroughly enjoys helping others.
- Correspond with end consumers, dealers, and distributors via phone, email, and live chat, answering technical and product questions.
- Provide a feedback loop to the product development team, addressing any issues seen through warranties or other correspondence.
- Work with other members of the team to monitor trends and forecast warranty replacement part inventory levels for all products.
- Spend a few weeks a year on the road assisting with demo events and making connections with both dealers and the end consumers.
- Help come up with new ways to engage with end consumers for both pre and post sales and work to improve the entire warranty and customer service processes.
- Help to process warranty claims from the first correspondence to a resolution, working with all customer types and communicating with our factories, prioritizing concise and prompt responses.
- Innate desire to help others and be a part of a team that truly puts the customer first
- Bicycle industry experience and considerably mechanical knowledge is a plus
- Proficiency with computers and programs such as Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Drive, etc.
- Strong self-motivation and resourcefulness
- Ability to communicate complex or confusing mechanical issues concisely and clearly with all customer types as over the phone, email, chat, and text
- Organizational skills
- Excellent follow through
- Must live in, or be willing to relocate to, Bellingham, WA.
If you think you would contribute to the team and provide customers with a great experience, send in a cover letter explaining your interest in the position and detailing any relevant experiences along with your most recent resume.
Location: Transition headquarters, Bellingham, WA. This is not a remote position.
Job Type: Full Time, Salary + Benefits. Compensation $48,000.
Benefits: Health, dental, and vision insurance, supplemental accident insurance, matching retirement program, discounts on bikes and accessories