Pivot Cycles is seeking an enthusiastic team player with foundational photographer experience to join our growing marketing team. The Associate Photographer will work closely with our Creative Producer to conduct in-studio product photography and assist in creative production on-location. This individual should have an understanding of the studio photography production process, be highly organized and communicative with experience in a fast-paced environment. While in-studio photography will be the focus, it is a bonus for this person to have experience in or be willing to produce video content related to new product launches, YouTube instructional and social media. This role is based out of our headquarters in Tempe Arizona.
- Accountable for the organization and management of all studio photography, from product roadmap alignment, shot list development, shoot and retouching scheduling, to final delivery of assets
- Work both independently and cross-functionally to ensure alignment in shot list, final image output and establish project tasks and/or deliverables
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across marketing, merchandising, purchasing and warehouse teams
- Execute on delivery timelines and schedules in coordination with marketing team and in collaboration with Creative Producer
- Own the organization of digital assets produced from studio while assisting in management of other incoming assets
- Preparing and assisting at assigned marketing related events
- Contribute to ideation of marketing campaigns, creative projects and brand initiatives.
- Assist in the production and coordination of other creative projects such as podcasting and video shoots.
- Recognize process gaps and bring innovative solutions to the studio product photography process
- When necessary, coordinate and/or communicate with external vendors for equipment rentals.
- Proficiency and knowledge of professional photography equipment
- Understanding of color, composition, lighting, photography best practices, and file management
- Experience with Adobe Creative Cloud. Capture One a plus
- Experience in the outdoors, with outdoor brands, or with outdoor lifestyle photography is a plus
- Detail oriented with both product and organization of assets
- Have a positive attitude with ability to move projects forward when having to manage shifting priorities, budget, or timelines
- Experience in team project management software’s such as Trello or Asana a plus
- Knowledge or experience in video production process a plus
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Send cover letter and resume to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!