Production Line Technician
We are looking for an individual with strong mechanical skills and high attention to detail to join our e-bike assembly team. As a Production Line Technician, you will be responsible for assembling all electric bikes, so they meet or exceed our standards and manufacturing guidelines.
- Assemble all electric bikes in the Pivot lineup
- Perform preassembly processes and end-of-line testing to make sure bikes are assembled to meet our quality standards
- Pack bikes into final packaging in safe and effective manner and follow established packing processes
- Quality checking of product before receiving into inventory
- Maintain a clean workspace
- High School diploma or GED preferred
- Strong knowledge of tools with proven mechanical skills
- Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated individual
- Strong problem solving, communication and documenting skills
- Positive attitude with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Work in a standing position for many hours in a manufacturing atmosphere
- Ability to stand, lift, twist and reach while working
- Enjoy and participate in the cycling environment
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!