Our company is looking for SUSPENSION TECHNICIANS to work in our Technical Services Department. The successful candidate will possess exceptional organizational and time management skills and experience working successfully in a fast-paced environment. Responsibilities will include sub-assembly and final assembly of mountain bike suspension components, use of a suspension dynamometer, use of computer, and communication with customer service/sales department. Candidates must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills and strong attention to detail. Applicants with technical experience and familiarity with mountain bike suspension are strongly encouraged to apply. Training will be provided for job duties listed.
We are a career-oriented company with an amazing work environment geared toward employee success. We offer company-contributed health insurance, 401k program, industry discounts, and generous paid time off.
Duties Will Include:
- Sub-assembly of parts across multiple lines of products
- Final assembly of components across multiple lines of products
- Coordination with co-workers to fill orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Communication and coordination with Customer Service and Sales, as needed
- Basic computer skills
- Use of a suspension Dynamometer for testing
- Perform additional tasks, as needed
- Minimum high-school diploma
- Must be 18 years old
- Ability to stand for 8 hours
- Strong interpersonal skills for working in a team environment
- Available to work full time Monday through Friday
- Calm under pressure