Technical Support Representative (Rider Support)
This role can be located in any of the following SRAM locations:
Chicago, Illinois or Colorado Springs, Colorado or Indianapolis, Indiana, or San Luis Obispo, California or Spearfish, South Dakota
Join SRAM’s world class Technical Service team to provide sales & technical assistance to consumers.
- Provide technical product support and advice to customers.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge of SRAM products and assist with highlighting information gaps.
- Deliver accurate and timely product information to consumers via phone and e-mail. Meet targeted KPI’s for mail & phone support.
- Support consumer direct order management for specific product lines.
- Provide timely & accurate sram.com and product feedback to supporting teams.
- Direct-to-consumer, customer service experience required
- Strong bicycle mechanical knowledge/aptitude required
- Strong virtual team communication skills, professionalism, and ability to problem-solve required
- Team oriented, but able to work independently
- Ability to learn quickly via on-the-job experience, training, and customer interaction
- Aptitude in professional writing ability & typing speed
- Proficiency with Zendesk, Microsoft Word, Excel, SAP knowledge a plus
- Strong verbal communication skills (English)
- Bilingual in Spanish, Italian, French, German, Dutch is a plus
- The benefits for this position (if based in the US) include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. The starting pay is $36,000 USD (annually)
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.