Web Application Developer (.NET)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SRAM is looking for a passionate, experienced .NET developer to help maintain and enhance an existing suite of .NET web applications that are built using the Episerver CMS. This is an opportunity to develop customer facing web applications, which communicate SRAM’s innovative product offerings to the world’s largest bike brands.
- Partner with the larger SRAM team to design, document, and implement changes to the .NET platforms, including: customer facing websites, content integration, and search engine functionality.
- Test to verify solutions to the .NET platform prior to deployment.
- Actively manage development issues and releases (JIRA & GIT).
- Achieve full understanding of .NET development tools, resources, and environments.
- Identify areas where system level improvements would increase performance and stability.
- Improve solution security and performance.
- Support global user base in day-to-day issues and debug analysis.
- May perform other duties as assigned.
- 4+ years’ web development experience with large-scale enterprise business systems
- Analytical problem solving and object-oriented programming skills
- Proven ability to architect and build web applications using C#, SQL Server, the Microsoft MVC stack and Azure.
- Experience with search index design and development, using Elasticsearch preferred.
- Experience architecting and building REST APIs. Strong API documentation skills are appreciated.
- Experience with .NET based CMS systems – Episerver experience preferred.
- Strong skills creating HTML markup that works well with CMS systems. Experience with Vue, Bootstrap and jQuery preferred.
- Experience creating automated unit testing.
- Experience in e-commerce in a manufacturing environment highly preferred
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $70,000 up to +25% based on skills and experience level.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.