This job is no longer accepting applications.
Work directly with Design Engineering, Quality, Product Management, and Test team members to support Product Development of road bike drivetrain.
- Assess bike components for proper function and investigate root causes of performance issues
- Provide product serviceability and performance feedback to Design Engineers
- Assist Design Engineers and Test Development Engineers in the assessment of tested samples
- Guide team members in bicycle assembly and maintenance
- Help maintain the Engineering work areas to a high standard of cleanliness and organization
- Support visits to customers and SRAM locations when required to assist in troubleshooting issues or to provide training on products
- Assist in other activities that may include metrology, prototype fabrication, product testing, ride testing, event support, and continuous improvement (CI) activities
- 3+ years of bicycle related mechanic experience with expert level proficiency
- Experience with metrology and/or fabrication a plus
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Collaborative team player who can also exhibit a high level of autonomy
- Adaptive to changing priorities
- A desire to elevate and maintain the quality and performance of SRAM products
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.