Data and Ecommerce Coordinator
Position: Ecommerce/Data Coordinator
Date: April 2023
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Senior Technology Manager
Yeti Cycles Ecommerce/Data Coordinator will report to the Senior Technology Manager and work as a member of Yeti’s Technology team. This role is responsible for administrating all the Ecommerce backend platforms that support our B2B, Pro, and Consumer websites. Responsibilities also include maintaining data integrity within all of Yeti’s systems. The ideal candidate is a detail-oriented data nerd and passionate about mountain biking and the outdoors.
Essential Job Functions:
- Lead administrator for BigCommerce and Jasper Product Information Management Platforms.
- Maintain the Ecommerce sections of the websites with the latest product information, including price changes, product descriptions, promotion implementation, etc.
- Add/Remove Ecommerce products from the Yeti websites.
- Manage all data within backend systems through imports/exports and system entries.
- Troubleshoot customer, order, and product issues within the Ecommerce platforms.
- Maintain data integrity between all Yeti’s systems, including deduplication and ensuring consistent naming conventions.
- Inventory management to ensure B2B, Pro, and Consumer inventory is up to date and accurate.
- Collaborate with the Marketing, Product, and Sales teams to coordinate product launches and promotions.
- Assist Dealers and Distributors with B2B login, pricing, and order issues.
Job Qualifications, Competencies and Key Attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with product/sales/Ecommerce positions. 1-2+ years of related professional experience.
- Experience managing Ecommerce platforms, including product updates, site merchandising, and promotions.
- Capable of working in a dynamic team environment, sometimes on short timelines.
- Strong analytical skills, with proven ability to review data and mine insights.
- Comfortable working in Excel and other import/export tools.
- Strong writing and communication skills.
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, paid parental leave, and disability insurance.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com – please include the job title ‘Data/Ecommerce Coordinator’ in the subject line.
We build bikes we want to ride