We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast to join our company. As a Preassembly Assistant, you will work with others to prepare bicycle components for assembly.
· Decal application: wheels, forks, shocks
· Cut brakes, chains, etc. to specified lengths
· Install tires on wheels
· Combine bulk bike parts into designated kits
· Assist with inventory management
· Receive/restock inventory as needed
· Maintain a clean appearance and workspace
· High School diploma or GED preferred
· Bike mechanic experience is a plus
· Working understanding of bikes and their components is a plus
· Previous warehouse experience a plus
· Excellent communication and organization skills
· Basic computer knowledge
· Work in a standing position for many hours in a manufacturing atmosphere
· Ability to stand, lift, twist and reach while working
· Enjoy and participate in the cycling environment
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.