Freelance Junior Graphic Designer - GT Bicycles
This job is no longer accepting applications.
GT is a bicycle brand, but it is also a lifestyle. When you join us, you become part of a brand that strives to build community and believes in supporting one another while appreciating our differences. Our riders are diverse and different, but the way we speak to them and contribute to the feeling of family are what’s important.
We are in need of a talented freelance Junior Designer who can develop innovative design assets. These assets would support marketing & brand growth, focusing on digital media: social media, emails, digital promos, display ads and other promotional projects.
The assignment will require about 20 hours / week and is anticipated to run through the end of 2021.
- Work closely with the Sr. Graphic Designer and GT Brand Marketing team to design on-brand promotional and marketing assets across GT’s platforms
- Responsible for assisting digital design creation post-concept, through production and execution, on both large campaigns and quick assignments
- The Champion of brand consistency, ensuring that all digital promotions are consistent to each other and to the GT brand standards
- Prepare and manage photo assets on global media collective
- Accountable for providing multiple digital design solutions and layouts for each assignment . You must have an understanding and passion for digital media and eye for new trends
- Develop innovative digital design assets to support marketing & brand growth
- Create effective social media campaigns (Facebook & Instagram); must have previous experience with designing paid social ads
- Develop compelling display ads; must be able to build in HTML5 format
- Design email marketing campaigns to effectively communicate key messages and drive traffic to GTbicycles.com
- Create/edit motion graphics to support video and presentation needs
- Assist with other digital promotional projects as needed
- Ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environments
- Follow internal controls and company policies as set by company and job function
- Contribute to the success of company by leading or assisting with other projects and tasks as assigned
- 1+ year’s of Digital Design Experience or related field such as Web/Graphic Design, Digital Advertising, Photography, and/or Interactive Media from either the client side or agency side.
- College or University degree in Digital Design, Digital Media, Web/Graphic Design, or related field
- Proven examples of your digital creative work in the form of an online portfolio.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite to include Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, After Affects, Premiere
Your application has been successfully submitted.