Customer Service & Sales Manager
Would you like to work with us at The Lost Co here in Bellingham, Washington? We provide an engaging work environment that is just a short pedal away from miles of world class singletrack and The Lost Co is hiring! Please send your resume to email@example.com.
- Engage with customers in order to assist them in finding mountain bike parts and accessories to best suit their needs.
- Manage communication with customers across multiple channels: email, phone, live chat, and some in-person contact.
- Resolve customer service issues in a timely manner and in a way that both satisfies the customer and builds trust.
- Communicate with team members to find solutions and alternate means to resolve order or inventory issues.
- Continue to learn about emerging technologies and trends in the mountain bike industry.
- Promote sales and use strategic judgment to complete sales in competitive situations.
- Interact with team members in a positive way to accomplish sales and customer service goals.
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3+ years of mountain bike industry experience is preferred.
- Extensive knowledge of mountain bike parts and specs including compatibility, technical knowledge and performance characteristics.
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills for use in communicating with customers via email and live chat.
- Confidence and experience in talking with customers over the phone to help recommend the best parts to upgrade or repair their mountain bike in a manner that works best for their budget and riding style.
- Some mechanical experience is a big plus to better help answer technical questions.
- Excellent organizational skills to stay on top of various customer needs and requests.
- Experience using Lightspeed and Shopify is a huge plus.
- A love for bikes!
- Must live in or be willing to relocate to Bellingham, WA.
This is a full-time position with in-person hours Monday through Friday. Competitive salary DOE starting at a minimum of $20 hourly, along with a flexible schedule during the week. Health, vision and dental insurance benefits are available based on full-time employment. In addition to a fun work environment, we also offer an industry leading employee purchase program for your own mountain bike gear needs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.