National Sales Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Position: National Sales Manager
Date: May 2021
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Director of Sales and Product
National Sales Manager will report to the Director of Sales and Product and be responsible for getting the best out of inside and outside sales reps, as well as working closely with demo, customer service and warranty to insure world class customer experience. The National Sales Manager will also work closely with the marketing and operations teams to achieve company goals. We are looking for someone who has strong dealer relationships in the bike or outdoor industry and has progressive solutions to evolving sales channels.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate mountain biker with a strong competitive drive and a proven ability to sell high-‐end products.
Essential Job Functions:
• Create and manage domestic sales plan for all channels, including independent bicycles dealers, key accounts and pro deal sales.
• Build and track sales goals that are inline with company goals and provide sales staff the tools to achieve the goals and ensure success.
• Have a keen desire to understand current sales channels, emerging sales channels and drive to find innovative solutions to increase sales and expand brand presence in domestic markets.
• Manage inside and outside sales reps consistent with Yeti philosophies and brand direction.
• Train dealers, mechanics, floor staff and managers about Yeti Cycles products and brand.
• Visit the dealers and attend events and tradeshows to gather market feedback.
• Up to 30% of time is on the road. Occasionally more.
• Create lasting relationships with dealers and consumers.
• Continually evolve and improve customer experience.
• Assist in creating annual forecasts and budgets.
• Provide analytic support to management team to assist decision making and then create systems to measure results.
• Have a strong background working with numbers and managing budgets.
• Ability to work with operations to create a multi-‐channel forecast to meet company goals.
• Experience working with CRM and ERP systems
Job Qualifications, Competencies, and Key Attributes:
• College Degree in Business, Marketing or a related field
• 5+ years of bike / outdoor industry sales experience.
• Strong writing, communication and negotiation skills.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office programs (Word, Excel, Power Point, Outlook are required, Access proficiency preferred)
• Strong understanding or ERP systems
• Proficient with Salesforce
• Excellent customer service skills, in person, on the phone and in writing.
• Flexible and able to work well in a team environment.
• Capable of working in a dynamic, competitive environment, sometimes on short timelines.
• Ability to shred with a strong connection to cycling/MTB culture preferred
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, and disability insurance. We work hard so we can play hard. To this end, we strive to make our employees as safe and healthy as possible. We are currently on a hybrid model and will react to any changes advised by our local health department.
$60-80k, depending on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com – include the job title ‘National Sales Manager’ in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.