About OneUp Components:
Founded in 2013 and based in Squamish, BC, OneUp Components is a highly regarded mountain bike components manufacturer with many category leading, innovative products. OneUp is a global brand with multiple sales channels and distribution in over 70 countries. We are now looking for an exceptional Sales Director to join our fast paced and growing team.
We are seeking an experienced, strategy driven and detail-oriented Sales Director to strengthen our sales department. The successful applicant will play a key role in the overall success of our organization by planning, managing, and monitoring sales functions. A track record of creating and implementing successful sales strategies and initiatives is essential. The role calls for exceptional analytical skills with the ability to find creative solutions to problems. We are looking for a people-person with excellent communication skills and an aptitude for team management. Strong bike industry experience is a must have.
- Boost sales results by refining structure, strategies and policies within the sales team
- Provide leadership, training and growth for each member of the sales team
- Develop and communicate revenue targets and forecasts to management, and individual sales goals to the sales team.
- Revise selling prices and manage pricing structure across all sales channels in multiple currencies based on margin objectives and FX forecasting
- Establish daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly targets to act as a guideline that enables measurement of individual and group performance. Motivate and inspire team members to achieve these targets
- Develop and implement analytics-based strategic plans for increasing sales
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Hire, train and retain skilled sales staff
- Position is based in person at our Squamish HQ. Flexibility for international travel is required
- 10+ years of wholesale sales experience with at least 5 years in a senior sales role, preferably in the bicycle or outdoor industry
- Excellent communication and leadership skills necessary to manage and develop a team
- Strong bicycle component knowledge, including mechanical aptitude in building and troubleshooting bicycles and components is essential
- A proven track record of creating innovative strategies that maximize sales, profitability and service
- Highly proficient in Excel, Google Suite, CRM and ERP systems
- Must have a Canadian work permit valid for more than 2 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or Marketing would be advantageous
- Full time position with every 2nd Friday off (9 days worked out of every 10)
- 8hr/day with paid lunch break. Flexible hours within reason
- Excellent benefits and profit-sharing package
- Competitive salary
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Work Less Ride More