Account Executive for Giant Bicycle Inc. / N. Kentucky / Ohio territory
The Account Executive grows business revenue and profit within their market through effective relationships, confirming our brands are well represented as the primary partner. They develop a successful business practice by constantly evaluating existing distribution and by seeking out new retail partners where possible and/or necessary. They serve their fellow employees at Giant by working within a team, providing positive ideas and serving as our eyes and ears in the field.
Job Execution Responsibilities:
- Meet sales targets through coaching and consulting with retailers.
- Grow our brands by developing partnerships with new and existing retailers through our Giant Retail Partnership initiative (GRP).
- Assure Giant, Liv and Momentum is represented within our retailers’ stores through regular audits, including inventory counts and business analysis.
- Regularly scheduled effective, thorough and concise product training for retail staff.
- Work as a team member with the inside sales and credit teams to exceed sales goals while maintaining a healthy mutual business environment for Giant and our retail partners.
- Maintain intimate knowledge of our products, our programs and our policies at all times.
- Effectively and fairly evaluate warranty situations, process credits when necessary and ensure equitable solutions for Giant, our retailers and our consumers.
- Follow the direction and initiatives of your Regional Sales Manager as they focus on developing Giant’s winning strategies.
- Attend Giant meetings and events when and where required.
- Represent Giant/Liv/Momentum at consumer-facing events.
- Execute company core values; Integrity, Partnership, Passion & Challenge.
- Remain humble; work hard while being highly organized self-motivated and time efficient.
- Express excitement and infectious support for the cycling lifestyle – be fun!
- 4-yr degree (B.A./B.S.) or 2-yr with experience
- Be able to exercise wise and pragmatic business decisions based on both existing data and solid business judgment
- Be highly self-motivated and self-sufficient. Wake up every day ready and planning to win!
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Business.
- Must be a highly proficient written and oral communicator
- Must have own vehicle, valid driver’s license, and good driving record.
- Must be willing to be subject to a thorough background check.
Your application has been successfully submitted.