Warehouse Associate | Inbound
Title: Inbound Warehouse Associate
Reports To: Inbound Lead
Hours Required: Full-time, Non-Exempt
Schedule: Monday-Friday, 5am or 6am start, OT when needed
Location: Riverside Headquarters
Jenson USA is an e-commerce cycling retail business. Our purpose is to inspire people to Ride, Experience, and Explore.
We bring our culture to life through our values.
We are focused on a vision to grow beyond our limitations.
Compensation and Benefits
- Starting at $17/hour, compensation is assessed on a quarterly basis and is adjusted based on efficiency
- Company perks include:
- 100% employee coverage for medical
- 3 weeks vacation
- 7 paid holidays
- Employee Purchase Program get full inventory at cost
- Professional growth & development opportunities
Efficiently and accurately coordinates, prioritizes and receives purchase orders daily. Actively supports the functions of inventory, inventory discrepancies, and maintains bin prioritization system. Maintains and promotes a high level of accuracy and productivity.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Verify, count, and assign UPC codes to inbound products.
- Bin (stock) inbound products once received.
- Bin location assignment, maintenance and optimization.
- Restock Go-Backs.
- Solve problem picks.
- Support picking, packing, down stocking, double clicks, and manifesting.
- Find and correct inventory discrepancies occurring on daily basis (not during cycle count)..
- Provide an environment of support and teamwork to achieve common goals.
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Strong organizational skills.
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to stand for an 8-hour shift
- Ability to lift/push/pull 30-70lbs
- Adaptability - Demonstrates flexibility with change.
- Organization Effectively manages time and the workspace. Balances conflicting priorities to manage workflow, ensure completion of essential projects and meets critical deadlines.
- Proactive Anticipation of Needs Addresses problems and acts to prevent them. Utilizes analytical skills and broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret needs.
- Communication Listens to understand the needs; speaks with confidence using clear and concise language, produces well thought-out professional correspondence that is free from grammatical and spelling errors.
- Service Oriented Interacts professionally with leaders, clients, vendors and team members. Promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor.
- Team Player Works as a competent member of the team, willing to provide back-up support for others.
- Computer/Technical Ability Is proficient in using standard office equipment. Demonstrates advanced proficiency by adapting to new technology and easily acquiring new technical skills.
- Judgement Exhibits sound judgement and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction. Swiftly refers problems/issues to the appropriate person when necessary.
- Initiative Works effectively while asking for direction when needed.
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for full-time employees, including:
- 100% Covered Employee Medical Coverage
- Dental and Vision Insurance
- 3 Weeks of Paid Time Off
- 7 Paid Holidays
- Flexible Spending Account
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
- Supplemental Life Insurance
- Employee Purchase Discount Program
- Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
Jenson USA is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screen and background check.
Jenson USA is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity regardless of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We Keep You Pedaling