Entry Level Trail Builder
Are you interested in becoming a Trail Builder? Do you enjoy being outdoors and being creative? Do you love shredding trails on the ol' iron horse? Come join the Rock Solid crew!
We are looking for entry level trail builders to hire starting in March, and additional positions starting late spring / early summer.
In anticipation of a busy spring, summer and fall we need to grow our team to accommodate exciting new jobs and to continue working at home locations like Bentonville, AR and Copper Harbor, MI.
Working for us benefits like housing, healthcare, opportunities for promotion and lots more!
Start a career in the trail building industry with our Rock Solid Family!
Follow the link below or email your resume to email@example.com
Standard handworker tasks include (but are not limited to) the following:
-Haul tools and materials to and from the job site.
-Remove exposed roots and brush from trail corridor using chainsaws, handtools, etc.
-Shape trail tread using hand tools including mcleod, rake, etc.
- Move and place large rocks by hand using rock bars, rock slings, etc.
-Assemble boardwalks and timber bridges.
- Maintain tools and equipment.
• …have enthusiasm for mountain biking.
• …be able to travel and live on the road for a minimum of 4 months out of the year.
• … work 40 hours per week, year round.
• …show up on time and prepared for work.
• …get themselves to/from the job site and project locations, independently.
• …show respect to their coworkers, supervisors, and surrounding public.
• …follow directions.
• …learn new skills and show consistent improvement upon those skills.
• …participate in maintaining a positive and safe work environment.
• …stays focused on assigned tasks.
• …learn and follow company policies.
• …efficiently complete tasks.
Applicants must be able to do the following for the entirety of an average 8-10 hour work day
for 40 hours each week.
• …perform manual labor.
• …lift between 50 - 75 lbs repeatedly.
• …walk, stand, and remain on feet.
• …work outside in extreme heat, cold, rain, and other adverse weather conditions.
• …operate power equipment including chainsaws and jack hammers.
• …use hand tools repetitively and for long periods of time.
• …correctly wear personal protective gear.
• …move safely over uneven terrain.
Your application has been successfully submitted.