Chris King Precision Components, manufacturer of bicycle components, is seeking qualified applicants for a Material Handling position. This position performs various tasks throughout the process of receiving material including, but not limited to: forklift operation, cutting and preparing material for machine use, maintaining inventory of barstock, processing orders and delivering to machines in accordance with production schedule and recycling metal chips and other unused material. This position is a day shift schedule; 4 days a week (6:30am-5:00pm).
- Ability to operate forklift and metal saw
- Knowledge of shop math and measuring
- Good communication and people skills
- Excellent organization for managing paperwork
- Works with a sense of urgency
- Ability to lift and maneuver up to 75 lbs, stand in one place for long hours, bend, stoop and perform repetitive tasks
The successful applicant will be team oriented, eager to learn, enthusiastic and have a strong commitment to the community, the environment and excellence in general.
Your application has been successfully submitted.