Warranty and After Sales Specialist
The Warranty and After Sales Specialist is responsible for supporting our domestic and international Warranty and After Sales Support team in their mission to assist Pivot dealers and distributors, as well as end consumers, with warranty claims and technical issues while providing world class customer service. The position will work closely with Sales and Customer Service departments.
· Support the Warranty and After Sales Support team in evaluating warranty and crash replacement claims by assisting dealers, distributors and end consumers with the entire process to include issuing return authorizations (RA), product evaluation, replacement, and follow up
· Prioritize warranty inquiries and submissions daily, to ensure a turnaround of 48 hours or less
· Accurately receive, inspect and analyze warranty and non-warranty product returns
· Ensure that the team responds on the same day to customer, dealer and distributor calls and emails
· Learn and operate within the Pivot ERP system to create return authorizations, process warranties, and maintain warranty stock
· Answer technical questions for end consumers, distributors, and dealers as necessary
· Work with the Product Development team to improve product and improve production
· 2 years of bicycle industry experience in sales, service, or technical support
· Previous experience as a bicycle mechanic specializing in high-end mountain bikes
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Excellent time management and organizational skills
· Proficiency in Microsoft office: Excel, Word, Outlook
· Ability to learn and operate the Pivot ERP system
· Experience with Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains and Hubspot are desired
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Please send resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you.
Your application has been successfully submitted.