HUNT Bike Wheels - Order Processing & Dispatch Associate
Here at The Rider Firm, we are all devoted cyclists, and we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service.The best candidate will have excellent attention to detail, they will possess organization and multi-tasking skills. Bike shop or bicycle industry experience would be advantageous.
The key responsibilities this role will hold include:
- Provide a truly outstanding level of customer service.
- To work with a small, committed team to look after riders.
- Pull, pack and ship product based on daily orders.
- Continuously work to improve warehouse pull/pick/pack and inventory management processes
- Collaborate with all departments to offer support as needed
- Assist with Quality Control process when receiving incoming shipments
- Process orders including arranging shipments, handling customer service issues and updating records
- Assist with order status, shipment schedules and production information to help resolve customer concerns.
- Review orders to ensure that all required information has been provided
- Review internal communication channels across all departments pertaining to US orders to amend accordingly
- Ensure orders are completely processed by 4pm, daily.
Here at The Rider Firm we pride ourselves on offering great benefits. You can expect 36 days of paid vacation/sick per yr, health/dental,vision,life insurance, 401k match, paid parental leave, advancement opportunity, stocked pantry, generous annual bonus and of course an amazing culture.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.