Customer Experience Lead
Customer Experience Lead
Forbidden Bike Company – Cumberland, BC
ABOUT FORBIDDEN BIKE COMPANY
At Forbidden Bike Company, we are proud to have a team of individuals who are passionate about riding and contributing to the mountain bike community. Forbidden was created by real mountain bikers with the simple goal of making our vision of the perfect mountain bike.
Forbidden is small, and we want to keep it that way. Our size allows us the freedom and agility to develop the products we want to, with no pressure to follow mass market trends.
Forbidden Bike Company is growing and looking to add a Full Time Customer Experience Lead to the team! Our ideal candidate will have experience providing a welcoming, quality customer experience through a variety of communications channels and administering warranty/service programs. This position is expected to work on average 37.5 hours per week.
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the ideal candidate will play a key role in ensuring Forbidden customers have a positive sales and support experience. You will be available work during normal business hours Monday through Friday. Working at a small company, you will also have a willingness to help out in other areas of the company as required.
This position is based in Cumberland BC and the successful candidate must be able to work at the physical location of Forbidden’s office.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· As part of the Customer Experience team, responding as Forbidden’s first point of contact for all consumer communications in a timely and professional manner whether that is a direct consumer or valued dealer.
· Ensuring consumers receive professional and knowledgeable responses to their questions and inquiries.
· Leading the Customer Experience Team with regular communications, meetings, training and support.
· Administering a warranty/service program to ensure customers receive timely updates and support to keep their bikes rolling!
· Supporting the Operations team in maintaining and organizing the FBC office and operations workspace to maximize efficiency and workflow, including assisting in picking/shipping operations.
· Other projects and tasks as required.
- 2+ years experience in a relevant customer experience position.
- Experience leading and providing support to staff teams.
- Experience or ability to learn how to utilize online sales, productivity and communication software solutions is an asset, including:
- Microsoft Office Suite or Google Docs/Sheets/Slides
- Customer support integrated email system
- Inventory Management or ERP systems
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and ability to liaise with many different target audiences through multiple channels (email, customer support apps, phone calls, etc.)
- Very organized and strong time management skills, ability to manage multiple projects and support other projects as required.
- Strong knowledge of the mountain bike industry and bike mechanical skills are preferred.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit a cover letter and resume via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will be received until 3pm December 7, 2022. Only those shortlisted will be notified. We look forward to hearing from you!
Some benefits to working at Forbidden Bike Company include:
- Staff discounts on Forbidden Bike Company products including mountain bikes
- A culture of work/life balance and lots of time spent on trails
- Opportunity to enjoy Cumberland and the extensive local trail networks and great mountain biking community
Your application has been successfully submitted.