ABOUT THE JOB:
The Pro’s Closet is seeking a motivated Community Manager to join our growing Marketing team. In this role you will be responsible for leading all TPC community initiatives in our many definitions of community both online and offline, including; all cycling discipline (road, gravel, mtn, gravity, ebike, TT) in national and local markets where we have a retail presence and/or one of the cycling disciplines is strong.
To be successful in this position, you need to be highly organized and consider yourself a go-getter with a super positive attitude. You are excited to identify, develop and execute new relationships and work cross-functionally to promote The Pro’s Closet brand across communities.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Develop, monitor and evolve TPC’s social content strategy across Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and Youtube
- Manage an individual contributor responsible for execution and day to day channel management and content creation
- Develop, maintain, and evolve a strategic framework for our influencer program. Once defined, this role will manage the program creatively and operationally (guided by larger content strategy and integrated marketing calendar)
- The goal of an Influencer program for TPC is to support the brand efforts to grow unaided awareness by expanding our partnerships with national and local level community heroes, industry shapers, and brand ambassadors. Obtain a deep and broad understanding of local and national communities that represent TPC accurately and comprehensively
- This role will track, analyze, and communicate key metrics to develop and execute the strategy
- Part of this role will be to manage our community and charity content and budget
- 5+ years of community management or partnership management experience
- Prior experience building and scaling an influencer marketing program
- Cycling subject matter expertise, this hire should come from cycling or have a close understanding of the cycling industry
- Strong project management, goal management, and record-keeping skills
- Located in Colorado, and willing to travel as needed to events
- You have advanced interpersonal and cultural competency skills facilitating collaboration and positive relationships with a wide spectrum of people
THE PERKS OF WORKING AT TPC:
- Salary Range: $60-75k/annually, depending on experience
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 6 paid holidays, 3 floating holidays, and a paid day off on your birthday
- 100% medical, dental, vision benefits, with a 60% dependent contribution
- Company paid disability and life insurance
- 401k with generous company matching
- Stock options: we’re all owners!
- A fun, relaxed, and flexible work environment
- WFH flexible: this position is hybrid with flex space in our Louisville, Colorado HQ, but you can work from home when needed
- Weekly all-hands company meeting keeps you engaged and connected to the business and your team members
- A culture of transparency with regular updates on company performance
- Group rides and amazing industry discounts
The Pro’s Closet is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and is committed to creating and celebrating a diverse work environment. We hire solely on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need, without regard to race, sex, gender expression, gender identity, color, religion, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, genetic data or other legally protected status.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We are changing the way people buy and sell bikes to make the world a better place.