Gear Marketing Lead
POSITION: Gear Marketing Lead
LOCATION: Newbury Park, CA
REPORTS TO: USA Marketing Manager
Job Summary: Manage the launch of new Gear products into the US market in order to fulfill business objectives while tracking current marketing trends and future needs. The primary responsibility of the Gear Marketing Lead is the marketing launch plans and online support of Giant, Liv, CADEX, Momentum Gear, and Taunik.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Partner with the Gear Business Manager and Global Gear Marketing team to determine go-to-market assets including photos, videos, and catalog/retail sourcebooks.
· Create competitive analysis/marketing plans for New Product Development versus the competition.
· Ensure communication of gear marketing initiatives with internal stakeholders on a regular cadence.
· Oversee all domestic photo shoots and lead creative briefing process for marketing assets.
· Manage the development of creative assets for WebLink Gear and social media pages.
· Develop relationships with key endemic and non-endemic editors to have Gear product reviewed.
· Develop/refine marketing plans to line up with Giant USA’s market needs.
· Assist in product presentations with Sales, Retailers, and Giant Retail Academy sessions.
· Assist new product development by testing samples and lead seeding program with retailers, media, and influencers.
· Participate in all New Product Development communication and US based meetings.
· Lead consumer sites and e-commerce (Weblink) back office to assure products are current and properly represented.
· Additional responsibilities as defined by Giant management.
· Have fun, and ride your bike with the team.
· College degree preferred.
· 2-5 years of Marketing experience.
· Proven ability to communicate clearly and concisely.
· Must have a thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
· Comprehensive knowledge of bicycle parts and accessories is required.
· Project management skills are required.
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills is required.
· Cycling enthusiasm.
· Desire to scale up as our company grows.
· Frequent travel for trade shows, retail market, and distribution centers required.
· Potential for unpredictable work hours and schedule changes in order to meet deadlines as needed.
This is a full time, exempt position based out of our corporate office in Newbury Park, CA
Your application has been successfully submitted.