Experienced Bicycle Mechanic
Gerk's Ski and Cycle
Issaquah, WA, USA
Gerk’s Ski and Cycle is seeking a full time Experienced Bicycle Mechanic. If you are looking for a change with a semi- flexible schedule, and a fun friendly working environment, please apply today. We are Established, Respected, Knowledgeable, Professional, Customer focused, People-loving, Friendly bike shop.
• Welcome and identify customer needs. Explain products and services to customers.
• Perform customer bike repairs and tune-ups on standard bicycles as well as e-bikes. We will help train you on e-bikes, but prior bike experience is required.
• Perform shop maintenance
• Support Service & Repair flow, warranty claims, and follow up with customers.
• Investigate and resolve customer complaints and insure 100% Customer Satisfaction experience.
• Must have verifiable and demonstrable bicycle mechanic skills and a passion for bikes.
• Prior Retail Sales, Customer Service experience. E-Bike experience is BIG PLUS.
• Applicant must be dependable, have reliable transportation, available to work Saturdays & Sundays and some peak weekdays.
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment and have fun with it.
• Be trust worthy and a likeable/ friendly/ welcoming personality.
• Skill to build rapport and store confidence with customers.
• Compensation based on prior bike wrenching experience and other value you bring to our team.
• Health care
• Shop perks & bike industry discounts.
To apply, visit our website gerksonline.com and click on our career page, or stop by the shop with a resume. Thank you!
Your application has been successfully submitted.