Position: Warranty Associate
Date: October 2022
Location: Golden, CO
Reports to: Customer Experience Manager
The primary function of this position is to maintain industry leading warranty fulfillment and customer service. The Warranty Associate is responsible for the execution of Yeti warranty procedures and interactions. This includes processing claims, order fulfillment, maintaining swift response times to emails and phone calls as well as monthly status reporting for engineering and production.
The position requires strong written and verbal communications skills and a deep understanding of mountain bikes. These skills will be put to use daily in answering technical questions, preforming effective claim evaluation, while ensuring a positive Yeti Cycles experience for dealers and consumers.
The ideal candidate will be a passionate mountain biker, with strong communication, multi-tasking and organization skills, prior Yeti Cycles product knowledge and customer service experience are a plus.
Essential Job Functions:
• Evaluate warranty and crash replacement claims, specifically: assisting dealer, distributors & occasionally end consumers through the entire warranty process – RMA initiation, follow-up, product evaluation, replacement, and order preparation/shipment
• Work closely with engineering and assembly on QC as a critical point of contact for either department
• Submit and report on all In-House warranty claims
• Purge the damaged warehouse monthly, or as outlined by finance
• Serve as a point of contact for dealer and consumer questions pertaining to warranty and crash replacement policies, status of claims, and general inquires
• Answer inbound phone calls, emails, and voicemails within the same business day
• Answer technical questions, trouble shooting, and problem solving
• Build and maintain a relationship with dealers and members of the Yeti Cycles community
• Assist with overflow of general customer service duties, when applicable
• Works well on a team
• Eager to function and help across departments (Warranty, QC, Warehouse or Customer Service) as needs arise
Job Qualifications, Competencies, and Key Attributes:
• College Degree preferred
• 3 years of mountain bike sales and service experience
• Must be detail oriented and organized
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Service and solution oriented
• Flexible and empathetic
• Comfortable working knowledge of business computing (Outlook, Excel, Word, MS Access)
• Experience working with CRM and ERP systems
• Experience with Salesforce and Syspro is preferred
Yeti Cycles is a ride-driven company. Everything we do revolves around making the best bikes in the world and to make the best bikes, we need the best people. We are committed to a talented, diverse workplace that values hard work and initiative. Our work environment is relaxed, but high functioning. Dogs wander the building and bikes clutter the hallways. We have good coffee brewing in the morning and hoppy beers flowing in the evening. We’re located near five major trailheads and shut it down from 11:30am-1pm every day to ride. We live to ride. We offer a competitive compensation package, medical/dental insurance, matching 401k, life insurance, paid parental leave, and disability insurance.
$18.00 – 20.50 - hourly, based on experience.
Yeti Cycles is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
To Apply: Please Email your resume & cover letter to email@example.com – include the job title ‘Warranty Associate’ in the subject line.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We build bikes we want to ride