HUNT Content and CRM Executive
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) with covering letter to email@example.com
Part time permanent position – 3 days a week.
Location: As Covid-19 restrictions allow, the role will be a mix of home and our UK office, Partridge Green, West Sussex.
Salary & Benefits: based on experience plus a generous company performance bonus.
Team: Product Development and Marketing
Role and Responsibilities
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the organisation with a view to retaining existing customers, increasing brand loyalty and expanding the company brand. Focusing primarily, but not exclusively on email.
- establish and execute a commercial email strategy and list growth campaigns.
- Develop a test and learn approach and continuously improve deliverability, open rates and CTR
- Manage email execution process from brief to campaign delivery
- Analyse BAU communications to contribute to market testing strategies to optimise campaign engagement and drive frequency of purchase and customer value
- Establish email performance benchmarks, summarise key insights, and recommend actions to improve email performance
- Focus on email list segmentation and rider-catered content calendars
- Communicate about HUNT technologies and our people through journal posts and newsletters
- Rider community management – content planning and engagement with riders across social platforms – Facebook and Instagram, as well as forums, Strava, etc
- Video communications management: identify video communications needs across the HUNT brand, work with team to establish video comms budget, identify production resources, and manage content plan
- Vet, manage and facilitate inbound marketing/partnership opportunities
- Manage and organise branded merchandise for HUNT
The successful candidate is likely to have:
- Great attention to detail
- A digital marketing qualification
- Experience working with mailchimp and content management systems (Shogun desirable but not essential).
- Familiarity with image manipulation within PhotoShop
- Excellent organisational skills and ability to work across various projects simultaneously
- Efficient communicator.
- Experience of copy writing and web content creation
- Good written and spoken English
- Bike Industry knowledge
- Can-do attitude.
- Strong customer service ethos
The Rider Firm offers equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.