This job is no longer accepting applications.
As part of SRAM’s Product Development team, the Test Technician will build, test, and verify innovative, new mechanical and electrical components for the cycling industry.
- Operate test equipment and set up test stands and machines
- Analyze and interpret test samples and results and provide accurate data to test requestors in an efficient and timely manner
- Partner with test engineers, and development engineers to develop new tests
- Organize and maintain lab space, equipment, tools, and supplies
- Identify and implement improvements for test lab processes and fixtures
- Apply Lean principles to improve test operations efficiency and effectiveness
- 1 year work experience in testing, mechanics, electronics or a related field
- High school diploma required
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Knowledge of testing procedures, bike mechanics and controls a plus
- Ability to work in a collaborative, positive team environment
- Basic computer skills required. Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to lift 50+ lbs assisted and unassisted. Ability to operate heavy machinery
- Background in LEAN, 5S, and continuous improvement experience a plus
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $38,000 up to +20% based on skills and experience level
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.