eCommerce Customer Care Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
A bit about us
Trek is an awesome place to work, with amazing benefits for all employees. We build only products we love, provide incredible hospitality to our customers, and change the world by getting more people on bikes. When you’re with Trek you are a part of a team of Rockstars making a difference in communities across the world. You’re able to enjoy the best of both worlds working as a team and independently to get stuff done. Give us your best, and we’ll give it right back.
Position Summary/Job Description:
We are searching for a highly motivated and experienced Customer Care expert to lead our e-commerce department. Your goal will be to create awesome customer experiences through our omni channel by providing outstanding hospitality to our customers, setting customer satisfaction goals, and enhancing the overall customer journey. Your experience should include online sales strategies and the ability to execute campaigns to increase conversions on a website and in store.
To qualify for the role, the ideal candidate will have proven experience working as a manager of a customer care team with excellent knowledge of the latest industry trends and techniques. The candidate should possess strong analytical skills, problem solving, and decision-making capabilities, along with interpersonal skills to collaborate across many departments. In addition to being an excellent communicator (written and verbal), you will also demonstrate strong leadership skills, have excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills, as well as prior management experience. This position will be located at our Headquarters in Waterloo, WI.
- Effectively coach and lead a customer care team to consistently hit metrics and provide an amazing customer experience with hospitality.
- Create a continual learning environment for customer care team on new products and services.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Summarize and report department metrics and goals to determine the meeting of business executives.
- Implement effective customer care procedures, policies, standards and best practices.
- Provide training and documentation for department related touchpoint systems.
- Respond to and resolve any escalated customer concern(s).
- Responsible for developing weekly and hourly agent schedule based on business needs.
- Work with internal teams to create promotions, discounts, and campaigns.
- Work with IT to enhance and improve e-commerce process’ for simplicity and the best customer experience
- Identify & communicate any web content errors or issues to the appropriate channels for immediate resolution
- Analyze and manage online fraud protection program and systems Responsible for managing any credit card chargebacks that are accrued
- Hire and train new customer care guides.
- Manage budget relating to headcount and operating expenses for ecommerce team
- Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, or relevant field preferred
- Minimum of 5 years’ proven experience in a customer care/hospitality position, some of which in a managerial role
- Experience with webchat, phone, and email with customers required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, customer service software, databases, and CRM tools
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Good understanding of management practices and techniques
- Excellent leadership and interpersonal skills
- Bicycle industry knowledge preferred
- Omnichannel experience preferred
Flexible and fun company culture
Competitive health care
Flexible holiday schedule – 10 company holidays
Competitive vacation package
Tuition Reimbursement up to $15,000! (Undergraduate & Masters programs)
Employee discounts on all product
Deep partner retail discounts
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Trek, there's only one standard you have to meet - love.