Warehouse Associate – Outbound
Riverside, CA, USA
The Warehouse Associate has the important role of filling our customers’ orders. Compensation for this role includes:
- Up to $15.25 per hour, distributed as follows:
o Base hourly rate of $14.00 per hour
o Monthly performance incentive up to ~$1.25/hr.
Other benefits include:
- 100% employee coverage for healthcare (United Healthcare)
o $150 monthly stipend for those who have healthcare coverage elsewhere
- 401(k): Up to 4% company match
- Employee Purchase Discount Program for bikes and accessories (huge savings for the bike enthusiast)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes orders by picking, packing, manifesting, loading, unloading, cleaning and kitting.
- Meets or exceeds productivity standards for efficiency, accuracy and quality on a consistent basis.
- Completes other warehouse functions as needed that may include receiving and processing freight, putting stock away, down stocking, cycle counting, etc.
- Maintains all work areas, warehouse tools and supplies in an efficient and organized manner.
- Provides an environment of support and teamwork to achieve common goals for all Jenson USA departments.
- Abides by safety policies and regulations.
- Communicates effectively.
- Provides support and helps develop new procedures and processes related to the operations departments.
- Brings energy, enthusiasm, a positive attitude, and commitment to the role.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Ability to stand and/or walk for an 8-hour shift
· Ability to lift/move 20 lbs. regularly throughout shift
· Prior warehouse experience is preferred
· A love of bikes and the outdoors a plus
We offer a variety of benefits and perks for full-time employees, including:
· Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account
· 401(k) Retirement Plan with Employer Matching
· Supplemental Life Insurance
· Employee Purchase Discount Program
· Professional Growth & Development Opportunities
Your application has been successfully submitted.