Web Analyst Global eCommerce
Specialized Bicycle Components
Boulder, CO, USA Remote
Innovation has guided our every decision since 1974. As more riders of all ages get on the roads, trails, and streets than ever before, we’re here to do the best work of our lives to push the greatest human powered machine into the future each and every day. We’re a team of barrier-breakers, disrupters, and problem solvers. We’re committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where every teammate can succeed as we inspire riders everywhere. If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always looking for passionate people from all disciplines who share in this belief and who are looking to play an active role in inspiring and getting more people on bikes. Are you ready to make a difference? Reach out – we’re here to help you build your career at Specialized.
Are you a numbers guru who is passionate about growing the Ecommerce channel through analytics services to business partners, enabling them to make fact-based decisions? If you were able to answer yes then we want to talk with you!
As Web Analyst, you will work closely with Web Development, Merchandising, and Marketing teams to identify high-value opportunities to craft global eCommerce strategy and maximize growth.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Effectively respond to ad-hoc report and analysis requests from the category leads, international markets, and other Marketing teams
- Adapt existing key reports for international markets
- Ensure analytics results drive rider experience and business impact and help achieve global sales plans
- Build reports and analysis of site performance including segmentation analysis. Include observations and business context to deliver meaningful insights to business leads, not just data
- Drive testing and personalization efforts. Develop and execute A/B and MVT tests on the site in conjunction with the global ecommerce team using our testing tool and by partnering with our agency.
- Build deep dive analysis across multiple Marketing programs such as email, paid search, natural search, banner ads, affiliates, and using data insights from multiple sources: vendor reporting tools, GA 360, and Domo
- Collaborate with IT and web development to review and implement new tracking requests and tag implementations to ensure data quality
- Collaborate with other Ecommerce Markets on Analytics and Insights process
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- 3+ years of professional work experience with reporting & analytics
- 3+ years of experience with eCommerce analytics using Google Analytics and/or Adobe Analytics
- Professional experience designing and measuring effectiveness of A/B tests
- Comfortable building presentations with actionable insights for business partners and executive leadership
- Experience in Tag Manager Platforms (i.e. Google Tag Manager, Tealium, etc.)
- Proficient in SQL / Google BigQuery preferred
- High level of energy, passion and enthusiasm for outdoor lifestyle in general and cycling in particular
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and teammate
- Ability to champion needs cross functionally and influence where necessary across various levels of an organization
Here at Specialized we believe that bikes have the power to change lives for the better. We are a culture of barrier-breakers, but we need your unique ideas and backgrounds to help us push boundaries and change the world. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who can contribute to our mission of getting people outside. Regardless of your qualifications, if you think this could be you and you're ready to make a difference, please apply! We hope that you will reach out and show us how you can make an impact here.
First and foremost, we are riders. We share the core belief that bikes change lives. From product development and operations, to finance and marketing - every role at Specialized contributes to a culture of sustainable, global growth and innovation. We are always looking for passionate people to join the team who are interested in learning and growing far above the scope of the position. You’ll be challenged in many different ways and have a tremendous amount of opportunity. All with an eye towards growing people and expanding careers.
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
If you'd like to get the inside scoop about Specialized - our culture, team dynamics, and more, please reach out to Lknight@specialized.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always looking for passionate people from all disciplines who share in this belief and who are looking to play an active role in inspiring and getting more people on bikes. Are you ready to make a difference?