Quality Control & Assembly Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a friendly individual with an objective for maintaining a high quality standard, strong mechanical skills and good knowledgeable of the bicycle industry. As a Quality Control/Assembly Specialist, you will be responsible for checking and maintaining the quality of every product so that it meets our standards and manufacturing guidelines. You will follow strict QC procedures and the proper assembly of bicycles and frames in accordance with set guidelines.
Responsibilities and Duties:
· Quality checking of every bicycle frame according to set guidelines
· Assembling every bicycle to meet our high quality standards
· Verifying work orders and order fulfillment
· Packaging assembled bikes into boxes
· Willingness to work overtime when it is required
· Maintaining a clean work space
· High School diploma or GED
· Previous bicycle shop experience
· Mechanic certifications are a plus
· Working knowledge of tools related to bicycle repair and assembly
· Complete understanding of the bicycle – mechanical, suspension and components
· Detail oriented, organized and self-motivated individual
· Strong problem solving, communication and documenting skills
· Excellent PC knowledge with Microsoft office suite products – Excel, Word and Outlook
· Work quickly while maintaining a high level of quality
· Work in a standing position for many hours in a manufacturing atmosphere
· Ability to stand, lift, twist and reach while working
Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.