Social Media Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
SUMMARY: The position is responsible for content creation, performance analysis and reporting, and engaging with followers/supporters across all IMBA social platforms. The position has the general responsibility to measurably lift engagement of supporters by delivering a strategic balance of content: original content highlighting the impact of IMBA’s mission, curated content related to the sport and mountain bike lifestyle, information related to advocacy opportunities, and general information and announcements of interest to the IMBA community. The position connects measurable growth in social media reach and engagement with supporter acquisition and conversion to member and donor growth.
Full time salary range is $35,000-$38,000 annually.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Contribute to editorial calendar by managing content across all social platforms
- Manage community interactions and customer service
- Source content and impact stories from IMBA partners and departments
- Produce original human-interest and impact content - website, video and photo
- Design, implement and manage an initiative to source a regular stream of new video content
- Design and implement social campaigns that highlight IMBA’s values, programs and impact
- Work cohesively with the Marketing & Development team on campaigns and projects as needed
- Cultivate relationships and facilitate social messaging with partner brands and social influencers
- Measure and report monthly on social media KPI’s
- Regular analysis of how growth in reach and follower engagement converts to and impacts member and donor growth, and other relevant ROI of social media work
- Bachelor’s degree required in Communications, Marketing, Digital Arts or similar field. (Master’s degree preferred)
- 1-3 years experience contributing to social media and digital content in a professional setting
- Creative and strategic thinker
- Strong work ethic
- Highly organized with strong attention to detail
- Experience working with a team and coordinating between several individuals or departments
- Experience with photography, video and creative suite programs
- Experience with media management tools and social listening tools
- Familiarity and passion with outdoor adventure sports, bicycle industry media, mountain biking
- Experience with content management systems preferred
- Enthusiasm and commitment for IMBA’s mission, vision and values
Performance Metrics and Evaluation:
- Ability to grow audience and engagement according to plan across all platforms
- Conversion of followers to members and donors
- Effective, on-time campaign management and deployment
- Alignment and satisfaction with IMBA partners
- Overall performance and contributions to the organization
We offer a flexible work from home environment, company sponsored insurance (health, dental, LTD, Life and vision), 401(k) and a very generous paid time off program.
Your application has been successfully submitted.