E-Commerce Business Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Job Title: E-Commerce Business Specialist
Reports to: Marketing Leader
Cane Creek Cycling Components is looking to continue our growth by adding an accomplished and inventive E-Commerce Business Specialist (ECBS) who has experience with e-Commerce, SEO and the daily management of B2C email campaigns. This role requires a dynamic and driven individual who likes to see their efforts come to fruition and can help drive growth of Cane Creek’s web business. This role will pull from your strong knowledge of the eCommerce space including competitive strategies, marketing strategies, product development, consumer research, usability best practices and industry trends. The ECBS will be directly responsible for ensuring that our digital properties are being tracked, building and maintaining reports and dashboards, including KPI measurements, and providing insights based on data analysis.
- Grow and manage all B2C e-mail marketing activities, from lead-generation and segmentation, to list-growth & list-hygiene to regular newsletters and nurturing e-mails.
- Coordinate, execute, monitor and report on the performance of digital campaigns and provide solutions for those underperforming.
- Assist in design, coordination and activation of evergreen, ad hoc and promotional campaigns to support the above listed item.
- Able to summarize and report on data from multiple sources -Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, Mailchimp and Klaviyo – and provide actionable inferences.
- Work with both internal and external resources to produce hi-quality content to distribute across all e-commerce channels.
- Execute and manage multiple campaigns according to multiple brand marketing and commercial KPI’s.
- Leverage multiple data sources to understand customer segmentations and also analyze email and digital campaign performance to assist Cane Creek in achieving larger organizational goals.
You have the ability to multi-task, prioritize and successfully meet several deadlines while maintaining attention to detail and needing minimal supervision. Your written and verbal communication skills are stellar and you do not shy away from last-minute changes and ad-hocrequests to meet challenging goals. You want to be part of a team that strives to see continued growth and progress and gets to benefit from said growth in our profit-sharing program.
In order to succeed, you possess the following:
• BA/BS in Business or Marketing or demonstrated success in relevant prior work experience.
- Strong understanding and proven experience working with performance marketing technologies; including the complete Google stack, Facebook, Instagram and YouTube.
- In-depth understanding of current e-mail marketing and performance marketing technologies and trends. Prior experience with Mailchimp and Klaviyo is preferred.
- Fantastic Excel and Web Design Skills and experience with Elementor, Wordpress and Squarespace.
- Solid working knowledge of Google analytics and how to extract actionable data from it and other performance marketing tools.
- Web-store and inventory management experience.
- Effective problem-solving skills, initiative and strong common sense.
- A love of cycling and industry knowledge is preferred (but not required for success).
Cane Creek Cycling has been in Fletcher, NC since 1974; we started as Dia-Compe and changed the name to Cane Creek in 1995. We make high-quality bicycle components and our DNA is, “Riding bikes makes life better, so we strive to make bicycles better”. Our employees value their time on 2-wheels, 4- wheels, 2-feet and sometimes in the air. We enjoy our company parties and the intimacy of working in a small employee-owned company.
Health, Dental and Vision Benefits. 401k with matching.
We are an ESOP and also offer profit sharing.
There is a gym, showers and bike shop on-site.
Well behaved Dogs are invited to stay with their human in the office.
Schedules can be flexible but we like our people to be local with the ability to be on-site for meetings when needed.
We have indoor motorcycle and bike parking, along with plenty of car parking and basketball, pool and ping-pong tournaments.
Your application has been successfully submitted.