OEM Sales Account Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
4iiii Innovations Inc. is a Canadian sports technology company based in Cochrane, Alberta with partners situated around the world. 4iiii Innovations Inc. is a diverse team dedicated to improving personal performance through the development of superior training tools, including cycling power meters, heart rate monitors, and cycling trainers for the outdoor and indoor cycling and fitness markets. The company seeks to build not only the best and most accurate equipment but to do so at an affordable price so that every athlete can gain the benefits of better training. We’re seeking an experienced and results-driven permanent full-time OEM Sales Account Manager to join our team in Cochrane, Alberta.
4iiii Innovations offers a competitive compensation package, in a fun, fast-paced and exciting industry. 4iiii employees have access to industry discounts from leading brands, race entry discounts, and of course 4iiii products. If this sounds like something that interests you, read on!
Are you passionate about cycling outside on the open roads or rugged trails? Or perhaps you prefer spinning to the beats indoors! How about building key partnerships within these fast-paced, competitive industries? The OEM Sales Account Manager is an exciting and demanding position on a dynamic team whose primary focus is on the acquisition and expansion of long term engagements with existing and new indoor and outdoor cycling customers. Developing positive collaborations and working closely with internal departments to ensure that the customers’ needs are understood and satisfied are key aspects to this role. Be ready to immerse yourself in a fun culture of cycling and fitness!
Responsibilities and Duties
- Serve as a single-point-of-contact for OEM sales accounts; execute all services for the customer, such as testing, implementation, training and ongoing support
- Develop and maintain relationships within assigned accounts; improve customer utilization and product/service adoption rates
- Promote and maintain the company’s brand image and identity within the market
- With assistance from the Director of OEM Accounts, identify and resolve risks associated with the delivery and/or provision of customer contracts
- Manage customer expectations throughout the contract and ensure overall customer satisfaction
- Promote awareness of new products and services to accounts and engage internally on product development needs
- Collect forecasts and orders from accounts in accordance with the contract terms
- Work closely with operations on the execution of orders and forecast planning
- Identify and target new business sales opportunities that align with the company growth strategies
- Collaborate with customer contacts, up to and including senior management, in order to define needs and provide solutions
- Develop sales goals specific to the area assigned; manage all aspects of strategic sales initiatives for these areas
- Conduct and develop quarterly and annual account reviews in order to effectively manage account lifecycles
- Analyze, assess and document results to ensure customer needs and company goals are being met
- Attend relevant trade shows and address inquiries about company products and services
- Create and execute detailed sales presentations that highlight key benefits, ROI, etc.
- Provide input and assist in development of presentations and other marketing collateral
Qualifications and Skills
- Post-secondary education
- Minimum of 2 years of account management experience
- Experience in networking for new accounts
- Demonstrated ability to negotiate with senior level prospects
- Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with key business partners, other stakeholders
- Able to effectively communicate key information to a variety of audiences
- Strong consultative skills; resourceful
- Experience in collaborating with cross-functional teams in support of customer needs
- Skilled at assessing customer needs, developing proposals and delivering solutions
- Excellent negotiation and diplomacy skills, with a high degree of tact and persuasiveness
- Excellent speaking skills, including presentation experience to large and diverse audiences
- Ability to write clearly and concisely
- Strong problem identification and problem resolution skills
- Ability to coordinate, organize and present product demonstrations and other events
- High level of proficiency with Google Suite
- 4iiii is based in Cochrane AB, however currently all non-manufacturing staff are working from home; virtual meetings are predominantly used
- We strive to be a lean, energetic team who are all passionate about health, wellness and cool tech!
- Hours of work will be as required
- Flexible work schedule
- Some travel may be required
- 4iiii uses Google Suite products
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with a cover letter and resume. We thank all applicants for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. For more information please visit www.4iiii.com.
Your application has been successfully submitted.