EVENT AND MERCHANDISE COORDINATOR
Colorado Springs, CO, USA
The Event and Merchandise Coordinator supports the marketing, brand, and sales teams and is responsible for planning and executing virtual and in person events. The role also facilitates the planning and delivery of swag and promotional items that create brand excitement.
- Support, organize and coordinate virtual and in-person events such as expos, tradeshows for corporate, road and MTB teams
- Coordinate bookings for hotels, events, and meeting space
- Support marketing team with communication planning related to event and ensure brand objectives are met
- Coordinate logistics for event shipping
- Coordinate onsite event staff/teams
- Assist in asset purchases including tents, displays and equipment
- Facilitate the development, production, and inventory management of promotional items such as soft goods (t-shirts, sweaters, jackets, etc.)
- Accurately track spend, adhering to allotted budget
- Negotiate with vendors to control pricing, delivery terms & timing
- High School diploma or GED
- 1+ year of relevant work experience
- Possess a valid driver’s license
- Proficient at Microsoft Word, Excel, and Powerpoint and SAP knowledge preferred
- Detail oriented with strong project management and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build internal and external relationships
- Ability to manage large teams while at events
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to stand on feet at events for 8 hours
- Up to 30% travel required, both domestic and international (including Canada)
- Flexible schedule needed. Will be required to work weekends for events
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $38,000 up to +20% based on skills and experience level.
SRAM, LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 3,000+ employees, 20+ locations and 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.