Warranty Team Member
Ferndale, Washington, USA
Kona Bikes is looking for a backup warranty team member to assist our well-established warranty team and grow into a long-term member of our in-house warranty staff.
This position will offer a competitive salary and benefits package to the successful candidate. This position is based in our Ferndale, Washington warehouse.
The requirements for this position are as follows
- Be interested and confident in customer service
- Have good communication skills, on the phone, in person and over e-mail
- Show a very good ability to organize information and prioritize daily job duties
- Have a strong knowledge of Kona product both past and present
- Bike shop backend experience is critical. This includes having good mechanical skills with 5 years mechanical shop experience
- Have knowledge in E-bike set up, firm ware and troubleshooting, or the desire to learn the skills required
- Have basic photo skills so that pictures can be taken, filed, and transmitted
- Self-motivated and a self-starter
- Ability to work well in a team environment, and take direction and feedback from warranty team members, sales, and product team members
- Be proficient with Excel, Word, and Outlook
- This is also an in-house position with regular office hours.
TO APPLY: PLEASE EMAIL your resume and and answer the following questions:
To you, what is the most important quality in a warranty team member?
Can you provide an example of a time you received excellent customer service? Why does this instance stick out in your mind?
How would you describe Kona as a company to a friend?
Please send your resume and the answers to those questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Kona Bikes is located in Ferndale Washington in the heart of some of the best riding terrain in the Pacific Northwest
At Kona, we're all about the freedom and empowerment of the bicycle. We have been since 1988. We still have the same founding owners. We're still populated by a staff of keen, active, impassioned cyclists. We're not big, nor are we that small. Just a dedicated group of cyclists making bicycles for people who love bikes-no matter if that love is new or long established.
Your application has been successfully submitted.