This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a highly motivated and ambitious Treasury professional to join our growing Treasury team. In this role, you will play a key role in developing the overall strategic vision as well as leading the day-to-day operations of the treasury function. You will build and implement innovative solutions that help us tackle big challenges. You will partner with key stakeholders and leaders across the globe to support our rapid growth and evolving business priorities and needs.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Working Capital Management – drive financial efficiency
- Manage Specialized’s global liquidity strategy and needs across developed and emerging markets.
- Oversee capital structure, working capital allocation, and overall global cash management.
- Risk Management – it’s a risky world out there! using the right toolkit, mitigate the threats
- Design, execute, and implement complex hedging strategies aligned to Specialized’s global foreign exchange needs.
- Manage the design and execution of our global insurance program. Lead the evaluation, structuring, and design of our captive insurance strategy.
- Technology and Innovation – work smarter, not harder
- Own and lead the deployment of our global Treasury Management System (Kyriba).
- Work with key stakeholders and leaders to transform financial processes and drive automation.
- Be a Thought Leader – attack for progress! drive strategic change
- Bring innovative ideas and new ways of thinking to help solve complex problems.
- Leverage the treasury function to influence cross functionally and evolve legacy ways of operating.
- Cross Functional Partnership – together we win!
- Work cross functionally with Tax, Legal, Accounting, and other key stakeholders in support of overall company objectives.
- Partner with FP&A to drive cashflow forecasting process.
- Banking Relationships:
- Support strategic banking projects and manage key financial relationships.
- Lead the upcoming renewal and negotiations of our credit facility. Oversee and ensure ongoing compliance with debt covenants and regulatory requirements.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Bachelor’s in Business, Finance, Economics or related discipline; CFA, MBA and/or CTP is a plus
- 5-10 years’ relevant experience, preferably in a corporate treasury at a multinational company. Prior experience with foreign exchange a plus.
- Intellectual curiosity to seek to understand. Strong problem-solving abilities. Must have a growth mindset and strong business judgement.
- Highly effective interpersonal, written and oral communication skills. Excellent communication and collaboration skills with the ability to build strong cross-functional relationships, gain consensus among various teams, and drive change.
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail (Excel)
- Strong work ethic, ability and willingness to work effectively independently as well as part of a team, share knowledge in a collaborative fashion
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
If you'd like to get the inside scoop about Specialized - our culture, team dynamics, and more, please reach out to Lknight@specialized.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always...