Bike Inventory Control Lead
Specialized Bicycle Components
Morgan Hill, CA, USA
Are you hyper-organized? Do you enjoy working with inventory as well as implementing new systems and processes to drive efficiencies and deliver quantifiable results? If you were able to answer yes to these questions, then we want to talk to you!
We are looking for an enthusiastic and entrepreneurial individual to join our growing team as an Inventory Control Lead. To keep pace with our rapidly evolving product, this function is also evolving to better serve our business and rider needs. If you enjoy rolling up your sleeves and have a desire to drive continuous improvement, then this role is for you.
HOW YOU’LL MAKE A DIFFERENCE
- Be the Morgan Hill inventory owner. Manage all critical inventory at our HQ through its entire lifecycle including prototypes, demo fleets, and marketing assets.
- Ensure everything is accounted for and that it is in the right place at the right time. Drive accurate inventory counts, reconciliations, and associated tasks.
- Monetize all assets that are no longer needed through teammate sales, eBay, or other monetization channels.
- Work cross functionally to support a diverse set of teams across all their inventory needs.
- Manage our onsite logistics function with all shipping/receiving needs.
- Achieve certification in the handling of dangerous goods and appropriate safety qualifications.
WHAT YOU NEED TO WIN
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in warehouse shipping & receiving.
- Bachelor’s degree a plus.
- Familiarity with domestic and international UPS / FedEx / DHL procedures.
- Forklift & Ariel lift certification required.
- Must have a strong desire to learn and grow
- Must be honest, self-motivated and responsible.
- Must be a team player.
- Proficient with MS Office.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Must have the ability to lift and move 75+ pounds
We want to increase representation of all races, genders, and body types in the cycling industry and are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workforce where all people thrive. We encourage everyone – especially those from marginalized groups – to apply to our job postings and help us earn the position as the rider’s brand of choice. We are always looking for creative, innovative, and passionate people who are eager to contribute to our mission of pedaling the planet forward. Regardless of your qualifications, if you are ready to make a difference, please apply and let us know how you can make an impact at Specialized!
If you'd like to get the inside scoop about Specialized - our culture, team dynamics, and more, please reach out to Lknight@specialized.com
Your application has been successfully submitted.
If there’s one thing that unites the people who work here, it’s this: We believe that bicycles have the power to change lives. That’s why we’re always looking for passionate people from all disciplines who share in this belief and who are looking to play an active role in inspiring and getting more people on bikes. Are you ready to make a difference?