Orbea USA Marketing Coordinator
Orbea is looking for a hard-working, organized, and passionate individual with an enthusiasm for cycling and an understanding of Marketing to join our team at the Orbea USA Headquarters in Boulder, Colorado as a Marketing Coordinator. If you are an exceptional problem solver and all-around great human who is passionate about their work (and cycling too), devoted to keeping pace with the constantly changing bicycle world, then this position's for you!
The Marketing Coordinator will work hand-in-hand with our Marketing and Sales departments both in the USA and in Spain. They will help plan and oversee projects within the organization from the initial ideation to completion by coordinating individuals and processes to deliver projects on time, within budget, and with the desired outcomes aligned with the objectives of each project.
- Support the Territory Marketing Manager in timing and scheduling of the country mkt plans and budget
- Execute the defined marketing plan in time and form
- Forecast and manage country samples and materials (recover/sell included)
- Set goals and timelines and ensure deadlines and budgets are met.
- Manage project deliverables
- Operate as the liaison between steps in the project
- Interface with the EU office in Spain on US market-oriented projects.
- Ensure tasks are correctly distributed between responsible parties and manage the flow of information between those involved.
- Establish workflow management protocol to continue to facilitate growth.
- Manage monthly and quarterly reporting of goals and statistics.
- Perform Industry studies to analyze Orbea’s positioning, and non-endemic studies to identify new opportunities.
- Generate end-of-project reports to help analyze project performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree and two+ years of experience as a Marketing Coordinator or equivalent role.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills with attention to detail.
- Exceptional communication skills and be solutions-focused and goal-oriented.
- Ability to work both in person and by teleconference in a team environment.
- Must be a US citizen or a permanent US resident with a valid driver’s license, passport, and credit card.
- Being fluent in Spanish is not required, but is a plus.
- Boulder, Colorado
- Full-time position Monday through Friday
- Position may include up to 25% combined national and international travel during non-pandemic circumstances.
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Humanity at Work