This job is no longer accepting applications.
Please email your CV (maximum 2 pages) to Careers@TheRiderFirm.CC
Part Time or Full Time (38.75 hrs/wk 8.30-5) Position Up Until November
Expected working time: Between 3 and 5 days per week.
Location: This is primarily an office based role. Applicants will ideally live within 20 miles of Partridge Green.
Salary: £17-19K annually pro rata based on experience plus a generous company performance bonus.
At the Rider Firm we are all devoted cyclists and we pride ourselves on providing the best possible customer service. We put ourselves in the position of the rider we’re speaking with and aim to ensure that every single person we speak with comes away with an outstanding experience. As we serve riders who buy direct from our websites, and those who buy through dedicated local bike shops it is essential that we build strong relationships with each of the customers we look after.
Role and Responsibilities
- Tyre Fitting
- Creating and printing shipping labels
- Picking and packing orders
- Performing quality checks
- Communicate with customers who visit the premises in a polite and understanding way.
- There may be the opportunity to attend bike industry trade shows and exhibitions to represent The Rider Firm and all our brands.
- The opportunity to put-forward improvements to our service and products that will benefit riders.
Working hours and location
- The role is based in our office in Partridge Green, West Sussex.
- This advertised job is for a part time or full time position. Minimum of 20 hours and a max of 38.75 hours per week.
- Working days 8:30am to 5pm
Your application has been successfully submitted.
The Rider Firm exists to create and distribute cutting-edge performance bike products for devoted riders.