Develop, support, and optimize relationships with non-traditional groups, organizations, teams, and initiatives—particularly those that provide opportunities for underrepresented groups (BIPOC, women, and children) in cycling. Work with the brand, communications, and corporate leadership to connect these partnerships to broader SRAM goals. This position could be located in the following locations; Chicago, Colorado Springs, Spearfish, San Luis Obispo and Indianapolis.
- Act as a key point of contact for external partners in determined areas
- Collaborate with advocacy and communications leads to a better established program structure, including the application process, funding criteria, and reporting plan
- Coordinate with partners on communicating their work internally and externally
- Track and measure the success of partnerships and evaluate for future support
- Help forecast and fulfill product needs
- Network and recruit new partners to support
- Collaborate with industry partners to leverage our investments
- Research best practices and help educate others
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 2-years of relevant experience
- Demonstrated ability to network and collaborate with others internally and externally
- Strong communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient presentation skills – written, oral, and live in front of an audience
- Attention to detail and follow through on fast-moving deadlines
- Proficient with MS Office – Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the outdoor industry
- Ability to stand at events for long periods of time
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally up to 40%, including weekends
- The benefits for this position include group health insurances including medical, dental, vision, and ancillary plans. As well as 401k match, life insurance, long term disability, and paid time off. Salaries start at $60,000 + up to 25% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.