Retail Support Representative
Provide world-class technical, warranty, and sales support to our customers, retailers, distributors, and OE’s on all SRAM product lines. This position can be based out of Chicago, Indianapolis, and Colorado Springs.
- Contribute to an effective USA Sales & Service strategy by implementing streamlined cross-functional business practices
- Provide professional technical and warranty support to all inquiries via phone or email for the SRAM family of product lines
- Assist aftermarket sales team and support selling effort with technical and logistical support, including managing sales orders, pricing, and demonstrating high level of customer service for the US dealer base
- Regularly communicate trends to the Quality department for continuous improvement
- Initiate and complete repair processes on SRAM products according to factory specifications
- Effectively liaise with and maintain strong functional relationships with Sales, Operations, Quality, Finance, regarding customer and business topics
- Support regional teams with order entry, more complex back-office queries, and primary systems: SAP, EWM & B2B Portal.
- May perform other duties as assigned
- 1+ years of bicycle industry experience required
- 1+ years of customer service experience required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Strong problem-solving, time management, and leadership skills with the ability to maintain professionalism & customer-centric approach
- Adaptability to navigate dynamic customer interactions and variable circumstances
- Self-motivated, flexible, hands-on, and proactive with a strong work ethic and persistence to follow-through
- Proficiency with Microsoft suite (Excel), SAP & EWM
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Office-based position
- Flexibility to attend regional events/meetings outside regular business hours
- Must be flexible to travel: SRAM locations where Team members are located, customer meetings, and in-market events <10% of the time
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.