Email & Digital Campaigns Manager
SIGNA Sports United (SSU) North American Holding is firmly in growth mode. In 2021, SSU entered the US market with the acquisitions of Tennis Express and Midwest Sports, two of the largest tennis platforms in the US. In December 2021, SIGNA Sports United successfully floated on to the New York Stock exchange and is now a publicly traded Company. In February, we hired a seasoned industry leader and entrepreneur to lead the acceleration of our bike operations. Our growth has been propelled by acquiring new brands in leading sports businesses and scaling our current portfolio through our end-to-end e-commerce as-a-service solutions, connecting & enabling offline specialist retailers, and integrating with digital sports communities. Our tennis and bike teams along with the support of our Holding group, made up of Finance, Technology, and Human Resources, are leading SSU’s growth in the US.
Our North American Bike business is united by passion, and not just our passion for riding. It’s a passion for our riders, for our people, and for growth. We love to innovate, give our teams the space to do what they love and the support to do it well. As bike passionistas, we believe our mission can and should be an adventure. Join our dynamic team, chart your journey, and leave your mark! As part of our team, you will get to live your passion.
The Email & Digital Campaigns Manager will be responsible for planning, developing, implementation and maintenance of the company’s email marketing strategy as well as coordinating digital marketing and advertising campaigns. This role requires the coordination of both internal stakeholders and external agencies, and reports to and works closely with the CMO. Supporting the marketing and campaign plans of several internal stakeholders, including brand managers will be a critical part of this role. Building an understanding of riders and how to appropriately engage with them will be critical, as will be data-driven reporting and fine-tuning for continual improvement.
EXAMPLES OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily management of the full suite of B2B and B2C email marketing activities, from lead gen, segmentation, list-growth, list-hygiene, and weekly newsletter coordination
- Coordinate, execute, and monitor performance of digital campaigns
- Meet regularly with internal stakeholders/band managers to identify their marketing and commercial goals
- Help design, coordinate, and activate evergreen, ad hoc, and promotional campaigns in service of the above
- Work with internal and external resources to produce high-quality content to distribute across all email newsletters, drips, and journeys
- Pro-actively devise complex campaign timelines and scheduling
- Ability to assist with last-minute and ad hoc requests to meet changing commercial goals
- Execute and manage multiple campaigns according to multiple brand marketing and commercial KPIs
- Leverage multiple data sources to understand customer segmentations, and analyze email and digital campaign performance in achieving larger organizational goals
- Ability to summarize and report on data from several sources (Google Analytics, Facebook, Instagram, and Klaviyo), and suggest actionable inferences
ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS INCLUDE:
- BA/BS degree in Business or Marketing or related field or equivalent years of experience
- 2+ years’ prior e-mail marketing experience and performance marketing coordination
- In-depth understanding of current email marketing and performance marketing technologies and trends is essential, and prior experience with Klaviyo is preferred.
- Strong understanding and proven experience working with performance marketing technologies, specifically the complete Google stack, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube
- Excellent Excel skills, design skills are a plus
- Excellent understanding and skills extracting and analyzing email and digital campaigns’ KPIs
- Good working knowledge of Google Analytics and how to extract actionable data from it and other performance marketing tools
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Very strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at the same time
- Knowledge of bikes or prior experience in the bike industry are a plus
We celebrate diversity and are committed to building teams that represent a variety of backgrounds, perspectives and skills. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.
We at SIGNA Sports United believe that our team-spirit burns brightest when we're together. We also believe in flexible working models. As such, we provide a place for you to come, work and collaborate in any of our offices in the country you are employed in. And of course, you can work from home if needed.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
As bike passionistas, we believe our mission can and should be an adventure.