Customer Service Representative
We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast who would like to join our Customer Service team. As a Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for answering phones, talking with consumers and dealers, and order entry. You will become familiar with our different models to help suggest to consumers what to buy and assist them with technical questions.
- Answer phones and work directly with consumers and dealers
- Help visitors at our facility and provide tours
- Follow up with potential customers
- Suggestive selling to consumers and dealers
- Aid in our sales vision while providing excellent customer service
- Assist the Inside Sales Specialists with order entry, warranty and other tasks
- Work demo events and help with special events both weekday and weekends
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous customer service experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated and detail-oriented individual
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Enjoy and participate in the cycling environment
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.