Accounts Receivable Admin
We are looking for a friendly, motivated mountain bike rider/enthusiast to join the credit & collections team at Pivot Cycles. The Accounts Receivable Admin is responsible for daily tasks related to cash application with posting daily payments and assisting with customer adjustments or refund requests. This position also aids in the day-to-day activities such as performing administrative tasks specific to ensuring timely collections of aged receivables along with consistency with customer credit folders and customer profile set-ups within our systems.
- Post/enter customer payments by recording cash, checks, and credit card transactions
- Provide daily report of applied payments & identify over/short variance payments
- Identify and recommend process improvements to facilitate effective cash application, timely payments, and reduction of customer disputes
- Work directly with credit & collections team to proactively identify accounts with collections issues or that should be placed on payment plans during cash application process
- Support credit & collections team with researching customer’s questions about payment application, balances due, credits on account or refund requests
- Send or gather statements, invoice copies, & supporting backup as needed
- Work with sales/CSR team to compile all new account documents & ensure accuracy before turning into Credit Manager for processing of new application.
- Gather credit trade references as necessary for new applicants
- Aid in our sales/credit vision while providing excellent customer service to internal departments and external customers
- Review and audit sales orders for accuracy as needed in supporting role
- Maintain customer records within our stored folders/drives and perform special projects to ensure accuracy with customer profiles in Great Plains Dynamics & our sales customer relationship management (CRM) system.
- Ensure customer resale certificates are gathered, filed, and maintained up to date within specific state laws and regulations
- Perform accounts receivable related functions as needed & special projects / duties as assigned
- Assist credit & collections team with month end tasks
- Maintain strict company confidentiality
- 2-year Associates degree in accounting/business preferred
- Current and significant experience with AR in the bicycle industry, preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and detail-oriented individual
- Ability to exhibit composure and confidence when confronting stressful or high-pressure situations
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite products – Excel, Word and Outlook
- Experience with Great Plains Dynamics a plus, but not mandatory
Driven by our core value of “Welcoming,” Pivot Cycles strives to build a workplace that is inclusive, respectful, and free from unlawful discrimination, whether based on race, color, creed, age, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation or any other legally protected characteristics. We recognize that we grow and succeed as a company by embracing and celebrating diverse voices.
Your application has been successfully submitted.