OEM Sales Manager
OEM Sales Manager
Shimano North America Bicycle, Inc. is a global company offering the world’s sporting community with top labels and brands including Shimano, Pearl Izumi, G. Loomis, Power Pro and Innovative Textiles, Inc. (ITI). We are seeking an OEM Sales Manager to join our Irvine, CA team!
We are proud of our staff; diverse in talent, interests and backgrounds. Job seekers can find unique, one of a kind job opportunities in our fishing and cycling divisions, including national and regional sales, marketing, retail services and distribution. We offer an exceptional array of employee benefits and we are proud of a workforce that takes advantage of the health and wellness benefits we offer. Those that seek opportunities with employers that focus on reducing negative impacts on the environment need look no further than SHIMANO NORTH AMERICA. Our company is an ISO14001 certified business where environmental compliance and continual improvements are part of our business philosophy and operations. If you feel you can bring talent, innovation and enthusiasm to our workforce then please consider the opportunities we have available.
An OEM Sales Manager is responsible for playing a key role in the execution of an aggressive market growth plan. This position is also responsible for implementing strategic sales and promotional plans to increase sales, revenue and continual expansion of the Shimano brand with our OEM partners. These efforts will require working closely with management and customers, as well as coordination with internal departments (Product, Planning, Service, and Marketing teams).
· Develop and achieve detailed sales forecasts & sales reports for OEM sales.
· Compile and analyze data to reveal opportunities and weaknesses.
· Prepare detailed sales plan for each customer and execute.
· Be the trusted source for customers for all Shimano issues.
· Work with product managers on customer goals and determine ways to integrate Shimano products.
· Build, develop, and strengthen relationships with your customers.
· Actively contribute to Shimano programs in internal meetings.
· Through research and relationships with OEM’s and retailers, provide input to product management team about new products and opportunities.
· Communicate with Shimano factories worldwide to coordinate delivery and other production related issues.
· Proven industry experience.
· Experience developing and managing customer relationships.
· Bike knowledge (both technical & general industry knowledge).
· Translate technical features and benefits into selling points for product managers.
· Ability to work with international partners to create sales and marketing plans.
· Effective and professional presentation skills.
· Strong writing, organizational, and problem solving skills.
· PC literate.
· Ability to prioritize and meet crucial deadlines.
· Retail and wholesale experience a plus.
· Minimum 50% travel, to include some international.
NOTE: This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities, or qualifications associated with the job. Shimano North America reserves the right to modify and change responsibilities and duties herein without notice.
Shimano North America is an equal opportunity employer and will not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status or any classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
Your application has been successfully submitted.