Colorado Springs, Colorado / Indianapolis, Indiana
The SRAM Technical Training Coordinator will develop and deliver product education that will support both our industry partners and internal teams. This person is a product expert, a source of truth, and is tasked with understanding all SRAM technologies and how they benefit the rider’s experience on the bike. The ideal candidate is a talented storyteller, passionate bike rider, and understands how a product is positioned within the SRAM portfolio and the industry at large. This role will support STU education programs in North America, coordinate regional STU Online LMS, and deliver training to internal SRAM teams
- Distill the complex technologies and service procedures of SRAM products into tangible, educational, and effective messages
- Co-develop STU curriculum to be delivered in person, on camera, and online
- Provide effective and motivating education to all that attend and provide a positive influence to help bolster SRAM relationships
- Lead internal SRAM employee training
- Travel as needed to support training at industry events and customer locations
- Measure feedback from activities and report to internal and external stakeholders as needed to promote awareness and support improvement
- Organize logistics of office-based STU program, including samples, tools, calendar and curriculum creation, and act as touchpoint for prospective students and alumni
- Regional STU Online management, to include student data tracking and promotions
- Relevant bicycle Industry experience with mechanical aptitude (5+years)
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to comfortably speak to and instruct a large group over multiple days
- Ability to adapt quickly to an ever-changing market
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish speakers a plus
- Project management experience and ability to build schedules, communications, and logistics
- Ability to build presentations in PowerPoint and thrive on presenting to a group and camera
- Be an active listener and strategic thinker
- Successfully manage multiple demanding tasks simultaneously
- Ability to travel 10-15% as needed (Passport or ability to lawfully obtain preferred)
- Salaries start at $50,000 + up to 10% based on skills and experience level. This position is eligible for an annual corporate bonus based on company and individual performance.
SRAM LLC is one of the world's largest suppliers of components to the bike industry. Established in Chicago in 1987, SRAM continues to promote cycling through its products, its advocacy, and its employees who are dedicated to improving the cycling experience. Today, SRAM employs more than 4,500+ employees, in 20+ locations, across 9+ countries. SRAM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We believe in the Power of Bicycles and expanding the Potential of Cycling.